Personal information is defined as any information that can be used to identify you personally for this policy. UCAM India manages https://ucamind.com. This page outlines how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Information collected from Site visitors.
This policy will describe the types of data we collect from you, why we collect it, how we use it, who it is intended for, and how it is protected. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Collect and Use Your Data
We may ask you to provide us with personally-identifying information so that we can contact or identify you while you are using our Site. Your name ("Personal Information") is one example of personally identifiable information.
When you visit our Site, we may gather information from your browser. This Data may comprise your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you view, the time and date of your visit, the amount of time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
The following details may be collected :
- Name and job title
- Contact information such as email address, phone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Website usage statistics
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information related to special offers and surveys
This information allows us to better understand what you want from us, allowing us to provide better products and services. The data may be used for specified objectives such as
- For our internal records and to enhance the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To monitor our site traffic using an analytics package. We use aggregated usage data to improve and modify the structure, design, content, and services of our website.
- To contact you for market research purposes via email, phone, or mail.
- To send marketing messages from our third-party partners via email, telephone, text message, or postal mail, or to call you about products, services, offers, and other items we think could be of interest to you.
- Keep track of your personal preferences. The website can then show you information that is more relevant and interesting to you.
- To recognize you when you visit our website again. We may display content that is relevant to you or provide functionality that you have previously utilised.
- If you have consented to allow us to use your information for marketing reasons, you can easily withdraw your consent via one of the following methods:
Send an email to email@example.com
Write to us at UCAM India A-11 / 12, 1st Stage, 1st Cross, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru – 560 058 (INDIA).
Another of our top priorities is to improve internet safety for children. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, participate in, monitor, and/or manage their children's internet activities.
UCAM India does not intentionally collect or solicit personal data from minors under the age of thirteen. If you believe your child provided this kind of information on our website, please notify us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to swiftly remove such information from our records.
Protection of private information at linked third-party Website
UCAM India is not responsible for the security of user data on any third-party website to which ucamind.com may connect. Links to other websites may be found on our site. Please note that websites outside of the ucamind.com domain are not under our control. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of information you send to a website to which we link. When sending information to websites, always use caution. Read the site's privacy and data protection policies in detail.
Safety management of private information
We value the security of your Personal Information. We'll keep your information safe at all times. We have implemented SSL (Secure Socket Layer, which is the industry-standard security practice of communicating encrypted information on the Internet) to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information In the process of receiving users' private information, this website secures against unauthorised access to or disclosure of data.
Your personal information will never be leased, distributed, or sold to a third party. Our data protection policy governs the storage and processing of any personal information we have about you.
Contact Us for questions, changing, correcting, or updating information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: UCAM India,
A-11 / 12, 1st Stage, 1st Cross, Peenya Industrial Area, Dist: Bengaluru – 560 058 (INDIA).