Date of last revision: April 01, 2021
UCAM Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “UCAM India”)
This policy will help you understand the types of information we collect from you, the purpose for which the information is collected; how the information is used; the intended recipients of such information; and how the information is protected. If you would like more details, please contact us at email@example.com.
For the purposes of this policy, “personal information” means any information that can be used to identify you personally.
UCAM Pvt. Ltd. operates https://ucamind.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Google Analytics cookies
The use of these cookies by Google Analytics is shown below:
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
How We Collect and Use Your Data
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, phone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records and to improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve and customize website structure, design, content and functions.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
- To send you marketing promotional communications mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: UCAM Pvt. Ltd., A-11 / 12, 1st Stage, 1st Cross, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru – 560 058 (INDIA).
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
UCAM Pvt Ltd does not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Protection of private information at linked third-party Website
UCAM Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the security of user’s private information at any third party’s website that may be linked from ucamind.com website. Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the ucamind.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Safety management of private information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented SSL (Secure Socket Layer, which is the industry standard security practice of communicating encrypted information on the Internet) this website protects against unauthorized access to or dissemination of information in the process of receiving users private information.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy.
Contact Us for questions, changing, correcting or updating information
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: UCAM Pvt. Ltd.,
- A-11 / 12, 1st Stage, 1st Cross, Peenya Industrial Area,
- Dist: Bengaluru – 560 058 (INDIA).