- Peenya, Bangalore, India
- Production Department
|Name of Position||Purchase Engineer|
|Reporting To||Manufacturing Head|
|Work Location||Peenya, Bangalore, India|
|Academic Background||BE- Mechanical Engineering|
|Majors Preferred||Mechanical Engineering|
|Work Experience||Freshers or 1 or 2 years of experience|
|Preferred Industry||Preferred Industry Manufacturing Industry|
Job Description / Responsibilites
UCAM is looking to purchase engineers to assist engineering teams in completing projects on time. They devise supply chain strategies, calculate material and labour costs, evaluate crew performance, oversee compliance, and maintain open lines of communication. When necessary, purchase engineers also analyse data, produce reports, and offer presentations. They develop good relationships with key vendors, identify and develop new potential vendors
Main / Essential Tasks
- Vendor Development.
- Supplier Interaction.
- Preparing Comparative Statements and Analyzing Quotations.
- Knowledge of Credit Purchasing.
- Planning the material based on consumption and Generating Purchase order to the vendor
- Monitored productivity & utilization by process control techniques to achieve desired targets
- Company Policy Compliance
- Knowledge on machining processes like turning , drilling, tapping and milling
- Basic knowledge on types of Machine Tools
- ISO Documentation
- Vendor development & vendor follow up
- Purchase knowledge (CPR, RFQ, PO, follow up)
- Purchase activity like direct & indirect sourcing
- Negotiation skills
- Machining knowledge
- Technically strong in reading drawings and purchase process
- SAP MM Knowledge is a must
- Google Workspace working knowledge
CTC / Annum
3.5 to 5LPA