Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Peenya, Banglore
- Business Excellence Department
|Name of Position||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Reporting To||Varun Dev|
|Work Location||Peenya, Banglore|
|Academic Background||MBA in Operations / Business analytics and BE Mechanical (preferred)|
|Majors Preferred||Major Preferred Operations/ Business Analytics|
|Work Experience||Work Experience Fresh Graduates|
Job Description / Responsibilites
The trainee would work with top management executives in the fields of data analytics, process improvements & implementation of key strategies / initiatives.
Main / Essential Tasks
- Manage and improve the key MIS reports & digital dashboards required for management review.
- Moderate key review meetings and coordinate with department heads on their presentations
- Work on process improvements activities of key metrics in different departments.
- Prepare process document, workflow and process flow charts for new processes.
- Assist department heads in implementation of projects/ strategic initiatives/ campaigns.
- Work on market research/ analysis for different SBU’s as on need basis.
- Good knowledge in microsoft office tools, knowledge in google workspace preferred.
- Basic knowledge on process flowcharts and data visualization tools like GDS/ Tableau/ Power BI
- Affinity towards data,liking for presentations, research reports and an eye for details.
- Good listening skills and ability to communicate in both English and Kannada would be an advantage.
- Interest in co-curricular activities in their student life and have a go getter attitude.